This is the index page for my nanowrimo first draft for 2017. I’ll be posting my not entirely well edited or well thought out progress here for review and scorn. Prior to November 1, I’ll be putting up a prolog and some character notes. Yes, I’m a plantser (part planner, part pantser). With any luck, I’ll get through my plans for the Minions in 50K words, which is a truckload tighter than the narrative for The Strange. And for the record, I’m not trying to do anything groundbreakingly original here. I know that Bomb Queen already went over a lot of the same ground in terms of the set up and countless “it’s fun to be evil” novels have focused on the bad guy. That said, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a novel do exactly what I’m planning and I hope that’s a plus.
Hope you enjoy and hope I finish.
- Minions – Prologue – Yeah, So Here’s Where It All Started
- Minions – Another Prologue – And This is Where it Started to Get Weird
- Minions – NaNoWriMo Day 1 – When You Gotta Go
- Minions – NaNoWriMo Day 2 – First Night
- Minions – NaNoWriMo Day 3 – Off on a Jog
- Minions – NaNoWriMo Day 4 – So Why Don’t We Use the Suit?
- Minions – NaNoWriMo Day 5 – Totally Screwing up my Posts!
- Minions – NaNoWriMo Day 6 – Building Your Beast
- Minions – NaNoWriMo Day 7 – Squeeze and Strength
- Minions – NaNoWriMo Day 8 – Birds and Cages
- Minions – NaNoWriMo Day 9 – Clever Boy
- I bailed
I’ll be taking this down post thanksgiving, mostly because no one read it.